Increased Revenue & Lower Operating Costs
- No additional equipment or infrastructure investment required.
- No equipment maintenance contracts or overhead costs.
- Reduced dependency on legacy surveillance systems.
- Reliance on AirNav’s ground and satellite ADS-B network for surveillance. Fast and easy to deploy solutions with minimal client downtime.
Improved Predictability & Surveillance Coverage
- ANSPs and controllers can offer more direct or preferred routing options.
- Second-by-second flight position updates eliminate the risk of loss or separation.
- Space-based ADS-B completely eliminates blind spots and ensures 100% global coverage, including both North and South Poles, remote terrains and oceanic regions.
- Space-based ADS-B eliminates the line of sight issues faced by ground-based ADS-B.
Boosts Operational Capacity & Routing Efficiency
- Fewer restrictions in terms of speed, altitude and separation.
- Significantly increase traffic flow capacity.
- Optimize flight plans and routing with real-time data.
Ensures Compliance with ICAO, GADSS, FAA Mandates & Standards
- All tracking and surveillance solutions exceed all international compliance standards and mandates.
- GADSS (ICAO) standards require reporting of positions every 15 minutes, while our solutions report positions every few seconds. We are therefore already prepared for compliance in 2021, when the reporting time period will be shortened to once per minute.
- With the FAA’s 2020 ADS-B mandate soon coming into effect, aircraft equipped with ADS-B OUT transponders will be tracked automatically and do not require additional equipment.
Beyond the Edge
Low Latency Real-Time Data
Through its extensive ADS-B networks, both on the ground and in space, AirNav Systems is committed to providing you with accurate and real-time, low latency flight tracking data. Your personalized direct feed also includes a rich array of inbuilt features and layers, such as airline and airport filters, weather overlays and 6 different maps.
Powerful Insights and Custom Reports
Gain quick and in-depth insights and make fully informed decisions with our customized reports and analytics tools that monitor metrics like on-time performance and flight delays.
Clients can opt to receive alerts about significant flight events, such as delays, diversions, re-routing, takeoffs or landings. For convenience and flexibility, you can choose which alerts you want and customize how and when you receive them.
App & Web Integration
AirNav’s app and web solutions are designed for seamless integration. Built to be developer-friendly, they can be effortlessly incorporated into your existing systems and processes.